This Darbuka head is suitable for a classic Egyptian Darbuka
- The skin will fit the Dohola size of the Gawharet El Fun Darbuka or any Other Egyptian brand darbukas made from Metal OR Mop.
- Zaza Percussion Plastic Drum Head with the company signature (0.188mm)
- The skin will fit any Egyptian - Darbuka/Doumbek (19'' Tall)
- Classic Size Head Skin Dimeter = 10.50'' (26.67)
- Thinner Collar 0.5 Inch - Easy installation
Please measure the drum head, before ordering - the diameter of the head - is measured by the inside diameter of the head or the outer diameter of the rim on which the drum head sits - please pay attention!
*Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for replacement drum heads. Please double-check with the manufacturer of your instrument to ensure that you are purchasing the correct head for your drum. Please refer to the image that explains how to measure Drum -head correctly