- This Drum is a Top-Quality Drum with Shiny Egyptian Shells Decorations. An amazing new 17.5" Darbuka, which comes with an extra clear synthetic skin and a premium case.
- This superb instrument has a beautiful and powerful sound, making it perfect for accompanying your gathering anywhere you go. This unique hand drum can produce rich mid-range DOUM lows and cracking Tek and Ka highs for the perfect tonal range that's great with traditional Middle-Eastern music, Drum circles or just to play for fun!
- VERY STURDY DRUM - This drum is handmade in Egypt. The aluminum shell is very sturdy at the same time exquisite in detail. This drum consists of real mother of pearl.
- The intricate inlay of real mother of pearl and the beautiful shiny patterns, make this drum a real work of art.
- 17.5'' length aluminum darbuka with Real Green Mother pearl cover a 8.75" tunable synthetic head. 6 bolts drum head - A tunable and synthetic head can resist elements of changing weather while responding with sharp, ringing highs and low tones that resonate freely This ZAZA doumbek drum comes with these additional accessories: Padded premium carrying case, tuning tool
- 6 bolts head drum
- Padded premium case
- 1 extra synthetic head is included.
- Tuning tool.
- 17.5" (43.75cm) high
- Head Diameter - 11" (26.25cm), Bottom diameter - 7.8" (20cm)
New!! Due to some minor dents and blemishes which do not affect the sound quality. (see attached image)
Small crack in the paint - Outside is clean