These strings are specifically designed for the Classic Banjo developed in the 19th century. Our high-quality nylon and silver-plated wound strings produce an ideal tone for classical repertory and traditional folk music.
- Nylon trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Silver-plated wound strings produce bright tone
- 5-String set
- String Gauges: Rectified Nylon: .019, .022, .028; Silver-Plated Wound: .025W; Nylon: .019
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness