Standard Turkish Oud sizes for mid-level and high-level. Due to glossy polish, oud is high-level. Due to glossy polish, oud is not abraded. The neck is standard size and picked strokes are soft so it doesn’t tire your hand.
Body wood was chosen mahogany and was comprised of 21 slices of mahogany woods. When body was made, put the white flota between silices so visual was risen to prominence.
Fingerboard and tuners are ebony or palisander. They are hardwoods (ebony and palisander) so they avoid abrasion when oud is played.
Model Turkish Oud + Artec Bridge Pickup
- Fingerboard Ebony or Palisander
- Body Mahogany
- Rosette Pleksi
- Up Nut Ebony or Palisander
- The neck of up 3.8cm / Neck of bottom 5.8cm
- Neck Length: 19.5 cm
- Body Lenght: 49.5cm
- Body Width 36-37cm / Body Depth 18cm
- Between to Bridge 58.5cm
- Body Slice 21pcs.
- String Pcs 11
- Tuners Ebony or Palisander
- |Finish Polyester
- Free - Soft Case, Oud Pick - ZAZA 0.71MM
- Magnetic Artec Bridge Pickup